In compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 please be informed that:
- your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of mandatory law requirements, contractual obligations, accounting, banking, insurance and financial fulfilments;
- submission of your personal data is not compulsory; however, refusal to submit your personal data may prevent Villa Grimani srl from effectively rendering its services in your favour in compliance with law requirements and contractual obligations;
- processing of your personal data will be carried out under principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, in compliance with article 11 of the Decree;
- your personal data will be processed electronically and saved both electronically and manually or in any other fitting way, in observance of the minimal safety measures according to the Technical Specifications about minimal safety measures, Appendix B of the Privacy Code;
- your personal data will be communicated and disclosed:- in pursuance of the above purposes;
– to our internal or external administration and accounting departments staff, being hereby understood that they have been identified as data processors;
- the data controller is Villa Grimani S.r.l.;
- you may contact to the data controller and the data processor to enforce your rights as provided for in art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which is:
Right to access Personal Data and Other rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out by electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.